1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person must post eleven facts about themselves in their journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose eleven people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6) No tag backs.
7) No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading."
Eleven facts about me:
1) I have two middle names.
2) I think turtleducks are adorable.
3) I am a Troper.
4) My desk is a carefully organized mess.
5) I have been snacking like crazy tonight because I had a light dinner six hours ago.
6) My mother just ran past me with an odd expression on her face.
7) I know a lot about Portal despite never playing either of the games myself. Thank you internet.
8) Two years ago I dyed my hair purple for a convention.
9) My all-time favorite TV show is M*A*S*H*.
10) I think Kenny from South Park needs to be hug by a big-breasted woman because the kid's been through a lot.
11) I don't like to spend my money so I just listen to song previews on iTunes instead of actually buying the song.
My Tagger questions:
(questions 1-4 answer with the first word that pops into your head)
(Congratulations, the rest are going to be pure insanity)
5) Cake or Pie?
Pie because Thanksgiving was a few days ago and everyone knows the cake is a lie.
6) You're about to be given a data chip with the consciousness of an important historical figure on it. Which historical figure do you want?
Jesus. We could clear some things up.
7) Did you get that reference?
8) So a man walks into a bar....
And says 'Ow'.
9) What is your favorite literary work of fiction?
I don't have one though I do read quite a lot.
10) EPIC PLOT TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!!: (your answer)
The Doctor is actually a shell-shocked scientist with multiple personality disorder who's in a coma!
11) If you could pick any language to learn, real or imaginary (or one of each), what would you pick?
I'm still trying to learn Japanese so if I could just get that over with I'd be grateful. As for an imaginary language I think it would be cool to speak Vulcan. That way if I'm ever sucked into a portal and end up meeting Spock I can impress him.
1) Where's Waldo?
2) What kind of cupcakes do you like?
3) What is your favorite horror movie?
4) Who is your celebrity crush?
5) Do you know how to juggle?
6) If you were a telepath what would you use your power to do?
7) Have you ever stolen from someone and gotten away with it?
8) Do you think there is life on other planets?
9) What came first, the chicken or the egg?
10) Why do some people's belly buttons poke out?
11) What kind of socks are you wearing?